5 REASONS WHY MATCHA IS GOOD FOR OUR SKIN
Matcha is full of antioxidants and is known for boosting the metabolism. In addition to the fact that Matcha has many benefits for the body and organs, it also has an effect on improving the skin. Below are 5 reasons why matcha is good for our skin:
- Treats inflammation. Matcha has many anti-inflammatory elements. This helps to reduce the redness on the skin (such as acne, rosacea and acne). It also has a calming effect.
- Reduces signs of aging. Matcha stimulates the production of elastin. This makes the skin look (and feel) healthier. Matcha also protects against free radicals (such as pollution) that can cause damage to the skin (such as age spots, wrinkles, etc.).
- Treats the oily skin. Matcha helps to recuse pores and oil production (sebum). This will cause fewer (subcutaneous) inflammations to occur.
- Exfoliates the skin. Dead skin cells are exfoliated and the new underlying skin cells will show. This makes the skin look fresher and healthier!
- Improves the skin considerably. The skin becomes softer, smoother and mores supple due to the effects of matcha.
All Oolaboo Super Foodies products contain matcha powder, so our skin and hair can profit from all the matcha benefits. Curious about these products? Click here!